Diabetic & Compression Socks
The comfortable compression sock brands we carry include:
Low Compression Crew
- Ventilation channel keep your feet cool all day long
- All Doctor Specified Seamfree Comfort Products are handlinked to provide seamless toes and minimize exposure to blisters
- VLC – Very low binding top has extra cross stretch in the top (recommended for diabetics)
- MedDry™ Moisture management fiber for lasting comfort
- Cushioning in the high heel and toe box for added comfort and protection
- Extra deep heel pocket for a perfectly fitting sock
World's Softest Socks
Support Over the
Calf & Crew
- Over the calf / Knee high or Crew length
- World's Softest Compression Over the Calf non-cushioned tops are designed to stay up without binding or sagging.
- Light compression at top transferred to maximum compression at ankle encourages healthy blood flow and increased circulation.
- Lightly cushioned footbed.
- Our patent pending Soft Seam™ is ultra smooth and comfortable and designed to help reduce the rubbing and irritation that other toe seams can cause.
- Made in USA
Extra Sheer Kneehigh
Extra Sheer Pantyhose
Doctor Specified Receives Coveted APMA Seal on All Styles
The American Podiatric Medical Association announced on March 20, 2011 that it has awarded Doctor Specified Health and Lifestyle Socks its coveted Seal of Acceptance to use on all of their current styles. The original six Doctor Specified styles have carried the seal for the last three years. When the line was expanded to include the new categories of Leisure, Comfort and Support the new styles were submitted and approved as well.
The American Podiatric Medical Association created the Seal Program more than 35 years ago. The APMA Seal of Acceptance is granted to footwear; insoles, hosiery, materials and equipment that allow for normal foot function and promote quality foot health. In order to be granted the Seal, stringent requirements must be met. 10 different industry evaluators scientifically evaluate every foot care product and not every product is granted the seal.
Doctor Specified is an American/South African initiative based in North Carolina. Doctor Specified believes that socks are extremely important to overall foot health and every design is developed with that goal in mind. The entire line of products utilizes the best technology available and the features that are built into every pair have proven technological benefits to the wearer.
"We are very proud that our dedication and focus on quality have resulted in every style we offer being granted the APMA Seal,” explains Rob Zellmer, General Manager. "When we began Doctor Specified it was our goal to provide people with a unique product that is not only comfortable, stylish and pleasurable to wear but one that also promotes quality footcare health."